Shipping at Nutrifuel
1) Policy to ship your order?
. We deliver most of our orders through our own delivery service – through courier partners such as ______ and _____. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location.
2) Delivery time period?
We deliver your order within 2-3 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Ahmadabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 3-5 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location’s geographical constraints.
3) Track your order..
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘Your Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.nitrifuel.in Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
4) Time duration for dispatch an order?
The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 2 warehouses across India: Mumbai, and Pune): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement.
These items are procured from warehouses on receiving your confirmation on an order. It takes 2-7 business days to dispatch orders after you have placed an order.
These items are delivered directly from our warehouses to you. It takes 2-5 business days to dispatch orders.
We strive to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In case you have placed a mixed order of In-stock, we sub-divide your order and dispatch it in parts, delivering the earliest available items first.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
5) Delivery charges on nutrifuel. in?
The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details.
For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as delivery charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional delivery charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees).
Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero delivery charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 100 is applicable.
Please read the product details column before placing an order.
6) More than expected time for dispatching heavy products…
Certain times way bill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don’t fall under this, consider your are lucky!!
Dispatches of heavy products take more than the expected time:
- Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled, which can either be downloaded from the respective state’s sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above.
- Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.)
- The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order.
- The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund.
- Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.